Thursday, September 3, 2015

How Adobe Lightroom Changed My Life (Really!)
      About six years ago, I realized what a major difference capturing images in Camera RAW makes in the performance of post processing software due to the huge amount of data retained in the image file as a result of not converting it to a jpeg in camera. But the editing process was cumbersome in Photoshop. For every file: Open, edit, save, close. Enter Adobe Lightroom 2.0. My processing time for a wedding, about 700-800 images, went from two and a half days to about 8 hours! Lightroom has progressed to Version 6, and my edit time has been further reduced by the advances in the program, and by the experience I have gained in a six year learning curve.
     Here's the good news for you: You can get a jump start on Lightroom by attending my PPA sponsored class "Basics of Lightroom 6 and Photoshop CC" on October 12, 2015, from 9 AM to 5 PM at South Beach Biloxi Hotel.
Learn more at  PPA.com/Super1Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment